- Cylindrical housing in cartridge design
- Supply via oil channels
- 5 models
- Maximum operating pressure 500 bar
- Strokes from 16 to 40 mm
- Clamping force up to 62 kN
- Pistons made of case hardened steel / housing bronzed
Screw-in cylinders are mainly used in multiple clamping devices and allow there a close arrangement of the individual elements, whose double design enables precise cycle times.
- The location of the lower oil feed can be located anywhere in the area outside of the fitting depth.
- The insertion chamfer and the bore of the upper oil infeed must be carefully rounded in order to prevent damage to the seals during assembly.
- The base of the fixture hole serves as a stop during return of the piston, therefore the dimension h must absolutely be maintained.
- Dimension x applies for an operation pressure of 500 bar and a breaking strength of the material used of 500 N/mm2.
Subject to changes.